If you don't have the time to make them yourself for a function that you are hosting, we would love to make them for you. Order here...
You will need:
- Small, square 200ml glass jars
- Cute little cups & saucers to stick onto lids (I bought mine from Toy's R Us in Atterbury Value Mart)
- Heavy duty glue (Builders Warehouse)
- Spray Paint in color of your choice (Builders Warehouse)
- Clear spray varnish
- Variety of individual wrapped tea bags (Spar, Checkers, Pick 'n Pay)
- Pretty ribbon
- Pretty paper & a printer
- Gold Sharpie pen
- Mix equal parts of the glue in the 2 tubes. Immediately stick the saucer onto the lid, and the cup onto the saucer
- Leave for 3 hours to set well.
- Spray lid with spray paint. Leave to dry. Once dried, spray a clear varnish over whole lid. Leave to dry
- Fill bottle with tea bags.
- Put lid on. Print cute messages onto pretty paper. Attached to bottle with pretty ribbon.